To kick off the week, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite finds!
- Favorite Organization – My favorite find by far is Support Dogs. They are a non-profit organization and work to train and provide support dogs to people with disabilities. All donations help keep them running and allow them to match support dogs with people who need them, at no cost. One of their dogs recently had puppies and you can watch them live, here! You can also click here and here, to learn how to become involved.
- Favorite Mystery – I just finished reading In a Dark, Dark Wood, by Ruth Ware and it was so good. It’s the perfect mystery for anyone who is a fan of Mary Kubica (it reminded me of her books a lot) or likes a good mystery but doesn’t want to read anything super dark. The plot follows an introverted author who is invited to a weekend away at a friend’s cabin. Once she arrives, she comes to a shocking discovery and later realizes that someone else is with them in the woods. (Rating: 5 out of 5 stars)
- Favorite Show – My husband and I just started watching Homeland and it is so addicting! It’s definitely not a new show but we just watched the first season and are planning on starting the second soon. It follows a CIA officer who is convinced that a returning American prisoner of war has become involved in an Al Qaeda operation. It’s a great show for anyone who loves a good thriller/drama.
- Favorite Face Wash – I’ve been using Alaffia face wash for about six months now and it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and clean. It removes all makeup (including eye makeup) without making your face feel dry. It’s also natural and cruelty free.
- Favorite Story – Two girls recently raised $10,000 for the families of fallen Dallas police officers. Read the heartwarming story, here.
That wraps up my favorite finds! I hope everyone is having a great Monday and start to the week.