One of the fall trends I’ve been noticing in stores and around the web is the loafer. I’ve always loved wearing moccasins in the fall and winter and these remind me of a dressier version of them.
Here are some of my favorite loafer styles:
- Similar to the Moccasin – Steve Madden Weverly Loafer
- Glam – Bandolino Niverta Loafer
- Embellished – LC Lauren Conrad Women’s Pointed Toe Loafers
- Comfy – Ann Klein Orra Loafer
- Casual – Dorothy Suede Loafers – Merona
- Budget Friendly – H&M Loafers
I hope everyone is having a great start to their week! Thanks for stopping by the blog.