I read so many blogs on a daily basis, so I thought it would be fun to start sharing some of them on A Sunny Disposition! First up, is the Frugalwoods. The blog is run by a husband and wife duo in their early thirties and details their frugal lifestyle. They recently retired early, to a property in Vermont, and plan to continue living frugally on their new homestead.
I came across their blog after finding one of Mrs. Frugalwood’s blog posts about not purchasing clothes for an entire year – which she continued to stick to well past the year! It’s a really interesting read and could be a fun challenge to try, if even for just a month or two.
This is a a great blog to check out if you’re looking for some financial inspiration! Below, I listed some top posts from their about page:
- That Time We Bought A Homestead
- The Joy That Comes When Less Is Enough
- Why We Don’t Micromanage Our Money
- The Privilege Of Pursuing Financial Independence
- Well Hot Damn, Frugality Works! Our 2014 Savings Rate Revealed
- What A Year Without Clothes Did For Me
If you have any favorite blogs, be sure to mention them in the comments!