I’ve been a fan of e.l.f cosmetics for awhile now, and just added a few more of their products to my makeup collection. Here are my picks for e.l.f. hits and misses; the misses are products that didn’t work for me personally, but may work well for others!
- Mineral Infused Face Primer (Tone Adjusting) – This is one of the recent products I picked up and it works really well. It’s very light and seems to make my foundation last longer and go on smoother.
- Flawless Finish Foundation – This is another product I recently purchased and really like. It covers well but still looks natural and dewy. If you’re looking for a product that provides more coverage than a BB cream but doesn’t look too heavy or cakey, this may be a good product to try.
- Sunkissed Glow Bronzer – This product is perfect if you’re looking for a bronzer that gives just a hint of color. It’s not glittery like some bronzers and looks more natural than others I’ve tried.
- Makeup Mist & Set – I wanted to try this product for awhile but wasn’t sure if it would actually work. One of the great things about e.l.f. is that their products are so affordable that it’s easy to try new products you might not normally purchase. I’m glad I got this one because it seems to make my foundation last longer throughout the day and feels so refreshing. I will definitely purchase this product again when I run out.
- Instant Lift Brow Pencil – This is by far one of my favorites on the list. The color goes on smooth and the spool on the end of the pencil is perfect for providing even coverage.
- Volumizing & Defining Mascara – This was one of the few e.l.f. products I was disappointed by. It was really hard to apply without clumping my lashes and it didn’t add much volume at all. I’ve never tried the other mascaras e.l.f. offers but those may work better than this particular one.
- Expert Liquid Liner – The main reason I wasn’t a fan of this product was because of the flexible brush. It was very hard to apply in an even line without smudging.
- High Definition Powder – I used this products as a setting powder on top of my under eye concealer and it creased throughout the day. It was also difficult to apply evenly with the pouf it came with. I only applied it using the pouf but it may work better with a makeup brush.
Do you have any favorite e.l.f. products? If so, be sure to leave a comment!