It’s hard to believe it’s already the second week of November – this fall is flying by! Here are my favorite finds for this month:
- Favorite Sales – I’m not sure if I’ll be shopping many of the Black Friday sales this year but I love looking at all the different ads to see what deals are being offered. Here are the early access ads for Target, Walmart, and Kohls.
- Favorite Drink – The holiday drinks are back out at Starbucks and starting today through the 14th, you can buy one and get one free from 2 – 5 pm. My favorite is the White Peppermint Mocha but you can also choose from Chestnut Praline, Regular Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulee and Egg Nog!
- Favorite Scent – I love the smell of this Harvest candle from Yankee Candle! It smells exactly like the holidays to me and is a mix between cinnamon, apple and pumpkin. The one linked is directly from Yankee Candle’s website but I’ve also seen it in stores at TJ Maxx and Home Goods.
- Favorite Food – With Thanksgiving only a couple weeks away, my favorite food for this month is unsurprisingly pumpkin pie! My favorite is a recipe my dad makes that has a layer of cream cheese on the bottom and pumpkin on the top. Here’s a link to a similar recipe in case you want to try it out this year!
- Favorite Photo – I love the classic look of this house and the fall foliage surrounding it. There’s something about this photo that is both eerie and beautiful at the same time.