Growing up, I remember making Christmas ornaments at school and with my family and they are still some of my favorite ornaments I have to this day. This weekend, I’m making ornaments with my friends and I’ve been on the hunt for fun ideas. I’ve seen so many cute ones online and thought I’d share some of my favorites with you all. Let me know if you have any other ideas, in the comments below!
- Paw Print Salt Dough Ornaments – These are pretty easy to make and so cute – especially with the colored paw print for a girl or boy dog. Find out how to make them here.
- Pledge Glitter Ornaments – These glitter ornaments are so festive and there are a lot of different ways to decorate the face of the ornament to make it look unique. One way to add a unique flair is by writing a name or the year on the front. (Example here.) Another is to draw a face on the front with a paint pen so it looks like a snow man or the grinch. Check out the full tutorial for making them here.
- Tealight Snowman Ornaments – Tealights are perfect for creating little snow men ornaments. All you need is a few other supplies – pipe cleaners, felt, a sharpie – and you’re set! See how to make them here.
- Bird Seed Ornaments – I love how different these are and they would be cute to hang outside. Find out how to make them here.
- Scrabble Tile Ornaments – These ornaments aren’t quite as easy to make as the others but if you’re looking for a more involved project this might be a good one to try out. I like the phrase the tutorial uses (“let it snow”) but other Christmas phrases would be cute too. Get the instructions here.