Happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a great week. Here are some of my recent favorite finds:
- Favorite Face Mask – Target and Walmart have recently started carrying these face masks and I can’t wait to try them out. They have a bunch of different kinds to choose from depending on your skin type. They were 2 for $5 at Walmart last time I was there and range between $2 – $4 individually.
- Favorite Hat – I love the double pom pom hat trend that’s going on right now. I saw a really cute one on this blog.
- Favorite Boots – I’ve been wearing these boots so much this winter. They’re much cheaper than similar name brand boots and just as comfy.
- Favorite Socks – My husband has gotten me these socks the past couple years for Christmas and they are so warm and cozy. They are usually offered as a buy one get one free deal and end up being about $6 each.
- Favorite Christmas Outfit – This outfit is so cute, I can definitely see our pup wearing it!