Christmas is exactly one week away! I’ve lined up some of my favorite ideas for anyone looking for stocking stuffers or last minute gifts. All of these can be found at Target and are under $15.
- Makeup Sponge – I have this makeup sponge and absolutely love it! To use it, first soak the sponge under cool water, squeeze it out and put your foundation on the slanted side of the sponge. Then, pat the foundation on your face. It makes foundation look so even and dewy. I’ve never tried the more expensive beauty blender but because of the low price of this sponge, I don’t know if I’ll ever switch! This is the perfect gift for any beauty lover in your life.
- Makeup Wipes – Makeup wipes are always great to have around and these are super affordable. For a natural option, try these.
- Hair Mask – This hair mask is a great deal and I’ve heard good things about the OGX brand. This hair treatment strengthens and softens hair.
- Lotion & Lip Balm Gift Set – I got this set for my birthday last year and used it all the time! The lotions smell so good and the coconut lip balm is my favorite out of all the eos flavors.
- Mini Nail Polish Gift Set – Essie has some of the prettiest nail polish shades and their holiday set does not disappoint. The colors are perfect for the holidays or year round!
- Tassel Key Chain – This key chain is both functional and cute.
- Fuzzy Socks – Who doesn’t love a pair of cozy socks?! These are festive and have grips on the bottom.
- Travel Cup – I got this travel cup for Christmas last year and use it all the time at work. I love how it has a handle and holds 32 oz. so it doesn’t need to constantly be re-filled.
- K-cups – K-cups always make a great gift. This Starbucks holiday pack is perfect for the holidays! Not a peppermint fan? Try this one.
- Ornaments – These ornaments are so cute and there are a bunch of different options to choose from. They’re made of felt so they’re perfect for stuffing in a stocking.
Let me know if you have any ideas to add!